Steel Bolted Egress Stairs for Commercial Applications
Lapeyre Stair's steel bolted stair models 03 and 04 provide a cost-effective stair system for commercial applications. These models can be quickly and easily assembled at commercial job sites without certified welders or expensive installation equipment.
Steel bolted egress stairs for industrial applications are also available.
Applications of Steel Bolted Egress Stair Models 03/04
- Commercial egress stairs
- Industrial secondary access stairs
- Accessible commercial egress stairs
- Commercial residential egress stairs
Best uses for Models 03/04
- Renovations or retrofits to existing buildings where assembly space is limited
- Self-installations where certified welders are not available or required
- Exterior or free-standing stair towers
Applicable Building Codes
- IBC/International Building Code
- ADA/American Disabilities Act
Access BIM Models
Guardrails and handrails are designed within the parameters of the building codes and field conditions of each project. They can be used separately or together. Models 03 and 04 comply with IBC Industrial code, which requires an inside handrail in addition to a guardrail.
FULL BALUSTER GUARDRAIL
FILLER PANEL GUARDRAIL
Tread options are:
- Constructed of carbon steel
- Available in 24'', 30'', 36'', 48''
- Also available in variable widths based on height
Diamond plate tread provides a solid tread surface with raised diamonds for a non-skid effect.
Concrete pan tread has a wrap-around front diamond tread plate nosing and arrives ready for site-poured concrete. Available in depths of 9¾'', 1015/16'' and 12⅛''.
Smooth tread has a solid surface designed for the installation of carpeting, non-slip flooring, or other flooring material directly to the stair and should not be used alone.
|STAIR ANGLE (UP TO 10'3")||Variable*|
|PROJECTED TREAD DEPTH (TREAD RUN)||10"||11.5"|
|TOP LANDING DEPTH||4"|
|TREAD WIDTH (INSIDE STAIR WIDTH)||36"||60"|
|*Minimum/maximum height and angle restriction ranges vary based on the stair width and the type of tread. Contact Us for more information.|