Steel Bolted Stairs
Steel bolted stair systems, Lapeyre Stair's most cost-effective models, are completely pre-engineered, require no welding during installation, and can be quoted and detailed within minutes over the phone.
Module components simplify onsite assembly, eliminating the need for certified welders and expensive installation equipment. The erection bolt design is quickly and easily installed, making it an expedient, cost-effective solution for tricky retrofits and renovations across a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
Steel Bolted Stair Benefits
- Receive same business day pricing and drawings.
- Reduce the cost of design, fabrication, shipping and assembly.
- Assemble easily and quickly even in compact spaces.
- Easily disassembled on mobile or modular structures.
- Eliminate the need for welding and expensive installation equipment.
- Simplify retrofits and renovations.
- Provide safe access in zones where fire is a hazard.
Steel Bolted Stair Case Study: Blast Cleaning Technologies
Employees of Blast Cleaning Technologies required safe access to the 16 wheel Monorail Shot Blasting System built by Blast Cleaning Technologies of New Berlin, Wisconsin.
Lapeyre Stair's in-house engineering team customized the Model 01/02 Steel Bolted Egress Stairs to meet Blast Cleaning Technology's needs and shipped the system unassembled.
The stair system was quickly assembled on-site, providing an affordable, secure alternative egress system that provides maintenance-friendly access throughout the machine.
Applications of Steel Bolted Stair Models
Industrial Stairs (Models 01/02)
- Industrial stairs
- Industrial Equipment access stairs
- Mezzanine access stairs
- Industrial secondary access stairs
Commercial Stairs (Models 03/04)
- Commercial egress stairs
- Accessible commercial egress stairs
- Commercial residential egress stairs